• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wobbly Wessex

• Thread starter Thread starter ROTORHEAD
  • Start date Start date
R

ROTORHEAD

Just comming up to a posting and for my leaving gizzit, I would like to add to my collection of "Wobbly" aircraft. Sad you may say, but instead of ducks going up my bog wall, I have Wessex and Puma caracatures.

I have lost the contact address for the guys who make them, Harvo and Kenny in Scotland, I believe they were trading as something like either Palm prints or Plane crazy. If you can help, please let me know "TA!"

P

pie sandwich

I work in the same hanger as kenny who makes them under 'plane crazy' PM me with your details and i can pass them on.

T

Ted323

wobbly aircraft

wobbly aircraft

Hey ,
I was looking for "wobbly"aircraft and saw your posting of 2007.
I am one of the members of the PR of 323/TT squadron RNLAF and also the designer/painter of our "Dirty Diana" F-16.
I have the adress of the guys who made the "wobbly"aircraft.
IF ANYONE WANTS THESE DETAILS PLEASE PM TED Cheers

Hu

I hope that could help you.

Greetz Ted 323/TT squadron

Just comming up to a posting and for my leaving gizzit, I would like to add to my collection of "Wobbly" aircraft. Sad you may say, but instead of ducks going up my bog wall, I have Wessex and Puma caracatures.

I have lost the contact address for the guys who make them, Harvo and Kenny in Scotland, I believe they were trading as something like either Palm prints or Plane crazy. If you can help, please let me know "TA!"

Last edited by a moderator:
For goodness sake ted323, you need to read the rules for posting here. You CAN NOT identify people her let alone give out their address and phone number. Anyone can access this you cnut.

Can a MOD delete the details please?

Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
For goodness sake ted323, you need to read the rules for posting here. You CAN NOT identify people her let alone give out their address and phone number. Anyone can access this you cnut.

Can a MOD delete the details please?

That nice Mr Jardon has sorted it stripey. Good call by yourself and firestorm though Opsec, Persec and all that..

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Off Topic

I am one of the members of the PR of 323/TT squadron RNLAF and also the designer/painter of our "Dirty Diana" F-16.

Although I doubt the original design claim as it stems from 323's crew chief T shirts.
How cool is that F16? In fact after a little research there are 2 very similar designs for 323 ac
Here's the one I've seen around a couple of times.

aci.jpg

Might be worth a saddo thread in the military aviation bit....lol

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
God i mind I got a leaving Wobbly Puma after leaving 72 , did not want a wobbly wessex mind you

these were great creations for leaving gizzits in the 90s , seen a few buccs as well , what other sorts were there ?

Interesting if the guy can make any aircraft ?

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
God i mind I got a leaving Wobbly Puma after leaving 72 , did not want a wobbly wessex mind you

these were great creations for leaving gizzits in the 90s , seen a few buccs as well , what other sorts were there ?

Interesting if the guy can make any aircraft ?

There is a leaping heap available too - very good it is as well.

Back