• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Work boots??

• Thread starter Thread starter sootiebylegacy
  • Start date Start date
S

sootiebylegacy

anyone know where i can still get hold of the not so old , old stealy toe boots. the one with the dimples and slightly squarish toe cap. not a fan of all these new things and like those ones. finders fee will be payable for the special one who finds them first. ( fee made payable to E-Goat charity!!)

your help is much appreciated fellas and girlies!!

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
Don't the suppliers have a sheet with all the safety boots you can get, they've got one at ISK on the counter in clothing stores! Or are they being as helpful as ever...

S

sootiebylegacy

this is soooooo annoying. I hate all the new safety boots.

Someone must know where i can get these boots. Can't find any places that sell them apart from elliotts military under "RAF grouncrew boots"

but i called and they are size 7 .......

come on boys and girls

please help

As Fu Fu Valve says, the suppliers should have a list of boots they can aquire for you. AFAIK the ones you are wanting are no longer in the system.
Our supplier handed me over a lovely pair of shiney boots 2 months ago - saying they were the best you could get in India! It took those 2 months of wearing them with 2 pairs of socks, then hitting them with a hammer on the heel (without my foot in it), then driving over them in the tractor to try and soften them up. I eventually gave up, went to the med centre sporting the lovely blister that these cheap boots gave me, and got a nice pair of Doc Martens which fitted straight away with no blisters!
Don't settle for the cheap crap they try to give you mate, look after your feet.

ktuludays

LAC
i've still got mine after 10 years of service. they are a little scuffed but fit lovely.

i can send you some superlatives as to how nice they are to wear.

Back