• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WSOp A.S.T test

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilson
  • Start date Start date
W

Wilson

Good Afternoon All,

I'm new here and would like to say Hi.

I have my AST booked for this Thursday (23rd) and I am applying for WSOp.

Does anyone know what the score required is for WSOp in the AST tests, as I'm sure you are all aware, I don't want to fail, but I want to get a better than average score for the tests.

Has anyone recently taken one and are applying for WSOp.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

All the best

NDW

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
The Test Score is

The Test Score is

The score you need to get is irrelevant, it is public knowledge as everyone applying for the RAF who sit the test has the number on their results sheet. Unfortunately the score is made up from a formula that takes your number of right answers, compares them against averages then multiplies that number, adds them all up and out pops out a score.

It is a pass fail thing at the AFCO, you'll do some more tests at OASC if you get that far, so don't worry about getting above the average, the score is well above the average anyway.

Good Luck

M

Merlin55

Good Afternoon All,

I'm new here and would like to say Hi.

I have my AST booked for this Thursday (23rd) and I am applying for WSOp.

Does anyone know what the score required is for WSOp in the AST tests, as I'm sure you are all aware, I don't want to fail, but I want to get a better than average score for the tests.

Has anyone recently taken one and are applying for WSOp.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

All the best

NDW

I'm taking mine on Thursday too!

Good luck. :PDT_Xtremez_19:

W

Wilson

Merlin55, Best of Luck to you too.

Which AFCO are you taking yours at?

Thanks

Wilson

Back