• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WSOp Aptitude Score

• Thread starter Thread starter Boxy
  • Start date Start date
B

Boxy

Hi Everybody,

I am new to the scene and was wondering if there was anyone out there that new the pass score for WSOp Aptitude?? I went to OASC for an officer role last year but didn't get through the final sift. This time i am looking at WSOp and have my previous aptitude scores so just wondered.

Secondly I wear glasses and according to Cranwell I am fit for WSOp, i take it this means there are currently serving WSOps who wear specs. f there are would be great to hear from you for reassurance.

Thanks

Boxy:PDT_Xtremez_19:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I don't wear gigs but I know a few guys who wear them for certain tasks (like sitting on the radar or ESM) but not all the time...I honestly can't think of one in the EW or ACO world on two fleets that wears them all the time...

Sorry if thats no help!

The AFCO guys who patrol this forum will know about aptittude scores...I always think you either can or you can't...or you get lucky!

Back