• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* WSOp Trade Open for Applications! *

M

Merlin55

The WSOp trade was opened for applications this afternoon...

Good luck everyone!

M55

R

reccemaster

Same here.. got the second set of emails today and have aptitude test booked for 28th at my local AFCO.

Currently practicing every similar type test I can find on the net. I'd also been practicing running for the bleep test; but having had the info that you are required to do a pre fitness test on a treadmill have now switched my efforts to this type of testing.

checked and they said that they will be getting back to me within 5 days, but looks like the first come first serve thing has worked, Nice one reccemaster, good luck bud! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

R

Reformed Scribbly

Ask your nearest AFCO, they will be able to guide you.

M

Merlin55

currently no where near an afco till the end of next month

How far away is near? I drive an hour for mine, no questions asked. If you are serious about applying then you'll find near will be any distance.

F

fat_mcmatt

I didnt think it was open until Mid 2011! Is it all WSOp trades? Or just certain ones (i.e. only taking linguists)

H

heyflygirl

I didnt think it was open until Mid 2011! Is it all WSOp trades? Or just certain ones (i.e. only taking linguists)

If you look at the dates of the previous messages, you will see it opened in September...

If you're signed up to recieve emails when it opens, you will recieve one. If you not sure, ring the careers line and make sure you're on the system.

:)

F

fat_mcmatt

If you look at the dates of the previous messages, you will see it opened in September...

If you're signed up to recieve emails when it opens, you will recieve one. If you not sure, ring the careers line and make sure you're on the system.

Will do :) thanks

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant

Are you being serious? WSOp is a trade. You get streamed after training. Linguists were defunct over a year ago. Sorry if I've took the bait. If not definately research more before you go to Cranwell.

lazyrs1

LAC
Really

Really

Just a view but...
These guys are looking/excited about wsop (and so you should be - go for it guys) and you are dictating what they need for OASC??? Bet you are the kind of chimp who had 2 goes at the ITC and isnt even CR....

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
Just a view but...
These guys are looking/excited about wsop (and so you should be - go for it guys) and you are dictating what they need for OASC??? Bet you are the kind of chimp who had 2 goes at the ITC and isnt even CR....

Far from it fella. I'm the sort of chimp who expects people to research a job they're applying for. Back in your box there's a good lad.

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
Back on topic however, definately go for it guys. I'd encourage anyone to go for WSOp. I'd just ensure before you go for any interviews etc that you do your homework as knowledge of the training and job you are applying for is essential if you want to be taken seriously. If you have any questions pm me and I'll gladly help anyway I can. Good luck!

F

fat_mcmatt

Are you being serious? WSOp is a trade. You get streamed after training. Linguists were defunct over a year ago. Sorry if I've took the bait. If not definately research more before you go to Cranwell.

That was just a poorly worded question on my part, I am aware that WSOPs are streamed after training. Thanks for the advice :D Plenty of more research to go!