• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

X-BOX 360 wireless networking adaptor

• Thread starter Thread starter mad_mo
  • Start date Start date
M

mad_mo

A query,

Say I want to use this with my BT Hub

xbox_360_wireless_networking_adapter.jpg

Will the bog standard BT Hub handle this if one or more laptops is connected when the other is trying to play games using the wireless adaptor connected to the 360

Im not a 360 person so my question may sound slightly dumb!

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
A query,

Say I want to use this with my BT Hub

xbox_360_wireless_networking_adapter.jpg

Will the bog standard BT Hub handle this if one or more laptops is connected when the other is trying to play games using the wireless adaptor connected to the 360

Im not a 360 person so my question may sound slightly dumb!

My kids are playing my 360 on live, connected to my Home Hub via an Xbox 360 wireless networking adaptor while I am typing this on my wireless laptop at the same time.

The only time you will struggle is trying to get 2 or more 360s connected with an open NAT at the same time.

G

georgeios

it will work perfectly, plug it in your 360 switch it on and hold the little botton on the back of you home hud, the one you press to marry up your phone to it, its a great bit of kit mate, gears of war on line is a life taker you will never be off it.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Back