• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your better arrrrrrrffffffff!

• Thread starter Thread starter Beerofund
  • Start date Start date

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
sh!t am i married to you!

im a wraf married to a techie ...what attracted me to him?

hes not bad to look at with a huge cock? in true wraf class style! lol

Me thinks TMG has his wife's e-goat password..

M

MoggyCattermole

Awww its really nice to hear real men talking about how happy they are in relationships! wonder how long it will last!!!!

If its anything like my relationships .. About 13 hours.

12 hours Shagging.

30 Minutes to cook Breakfast.

20 Minutes to eat Breakfast.

10 Minutes to do the dishes and Fcuk Off.

J

jpain

cavewoman.gif

Says it all !!!

B

Beerofund

Not tired, though I must admit your public admission of lurve makes me sick in my mouth , urrrgggghhhh .:PDT_Xtremez_34:

Oh are you an old fashioned man who cant show and make his feelings public ie like holding hands or stopping and kissing????

I love NOP - simple - we've been in contact for 6 months now so its not just a simple fling. Although we only met a couple of weeks ago we are very serious about each other.

So please mock us all you like cus it doesn't matter!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

M

MoggyCattermole

Oh are you an old fashioned man who cant show and make his feelings public ie like holding hands or stopping and kissing????

I love NOP - simple - we've been in contact for 6 months now so its not just a simple fling. Although we only met a couple of weeks ago we are very serious about each other.

So please mock us all you like cus it doesn't matter!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

As a bloke I cant help taking the mick Beero, its nothing personal.

But most blokes arent prone to the leval of sugary sickly behaviour that you are indulging in, you are kind of giving the impression that you havent had any in a while, have finally got some and just HAVE to share.

Best of luck to you but know this .. if it all goes Pear Shaped the slagging is going to be monumental !!

P.S .. If your syrupy behaviour is typical of the Modern Man I am glad I am old fashioned, the only Public Display of Affection I have given a female was from behind with her spreadeagled aginst the wall.

Right I am off for a pint to talk about manly things like football, and which order I would boff Girls Aloud in, (Ginger one is ALWAYS last ....), and such and such.

P

PeanutPhil

Right I am off for a pint to talk about manly things like football, and which order I would boff Girls Aloud in, (Ginger one is ALWAYS last ....), and such and such.[/QUOTE]

S*** i want to come for a pint, i am so bored on the effing helpdesk, bloody foreigners doing my suede in today, MC can i join you in the conversation i will buy the first round (of many)!!!
ps kimberley would most definately be first for me! dont care about the rest:PDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Masked Geek

The ginger one would be first for me, then you can erase the memory with the other 4. :PDT_Xtremez_14:

B

Beerofund

But most blokes arent prone to the leval of sugary sickly behaviour that you are indulging in, you are kind of giving the impression that you havent had any in a while, have finally got some and just HAVE to share.

QUOTE]

Can give you a list of my casual women from my phone if you want. NOP has banned me from seeing them now and as I see this relationship is something more than just S** thats fine by me. Remember my thread (now lost because of hackers) about the dating site???? All true!!!! The lads in the office have a map with pins in it for legover and blowouts......pmsl

P

PeanutPhil

Can give you a list of my casual women from my phone if you want. NOP has banned me from seeing them now and as I see this relationship is something more than just S** thats fine by me. Remember my thread (now lost because of hackers) about the dating site???? All true!!!! The lads in the office have a map with pins in it for legover and blowouts......pmsl[/QUOTE]

This makes you sound like you are trying too hard to prove you are not a virgin!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

M

MoggyCattermole

QUOTE]

Can give you a list of my casual women from my phone if you want. NOP has banned me from seeing them now and as I see this relationship is something more than just S** thats fine by me. Remember my thread (now lost because of hackers) about the dating site???? All true!!!! The lads in the office have a map with pins in it for legover and blowouts......pmsl

No .. youre alright.

I will take your word for it, you are a stud of the highest order and a Swordsman of such quality that us mere mortal men can only dream of attaining your level of Manliness.

And its good to see that you trust each other so much that she has BANNED you from speaking to women you once went out with !! .. :PDT_Xtremez_03:

Face it Beero youre under the thumb*

*That was my Girlfriends comment .. not mine.

B

Beerofund

This makes you sound like you are trying too hard to prove you are not a virgin!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:[/QUOTE]

Ive had s** at least 3 times because Ive got 4 kids!!!

P

PeanutPhil

This makes you sound like you are trying too hard to prove you are not a virgin!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Ive had s** at least 3 times because Ive got 4 kids!!![/QUOTE]

ooh at least 3 times you lucky boy!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
OMG Beerofund is Tom Cruise and NOP is the next "ex mrs Cruise" :PDT_Xtremez_17:

Best of luck to you but know this .. if it all goes Pear Shaped the slagging is going to be monumental !!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out ! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

M

MoggyCattermole

Ive had s** at least 3 times because Ive got 4 kids!!![/QUOTE]

I think this whole topic is a wind up.

I refuse to believe that any man with functioning testicles would post that.

I really dont care what they do, I just think the Big Girls Blouse that is Beerofund deserved a bit of banter after his sickly sweet puppy dog behaviour.

The guy is being baited about being a Virgin and responds with that !!

And notice how he doesnt mention anything about his missus banning him from speaking to certain women !!

I am having a minute of silence for a lost sense of masculinity.

RIP.

B

Beerofund

Ive had s** at least 3 times because Ive got 4 kids!!!

I think this whole topic is a wind up.

I refuse to believe that any man with functioning testicles would post that.

I really dont care what they do, I just think the Big Girls Blouse that is Beerofund deserved a bit of banter after his sickly sweet puppy dog behaviour.

The guy is being baited about being a Virgin and responds with that !!

And notice how he doesnt mention anything about his missus banning him from speaking to certain women !!

I am having a minute of silence for a lost sense of masculinity.

RIP.[/QUOTE]

All good fun eh......PMSL

Last edited:
M

MoggyCattermole

Wow .. youre so easily entertained Beero !!

And that kids quote was yours not mine !!, damn quote function didnt work.

Gonna go now .. things to do.

Back