• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

101 mis-uses for a GS

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
There are two uses for a GS:

1. To unfasten Screws.
2. To fasten Screws

If I see any of my JNCOs or Airmen using them for anything else I charge them for misuse of tools.

T

Trembling Scumbag

1. To unfasten Screws.
2. To fasten Screws

If I see any of my JNCOs or Airmen using them for anything else I charge them for misuse of tools.

So every time I check a tonkas engine oil, I am misusing a tool???:PDT_Xtremez_28:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist

1. To unfasten Screws.
2. To fasten Screws

I hope you are going to the E-goat bash, I will introduce you to another use for one, It will make your eyes water:PDT_Xtremez_19:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
GS blade as a rivet reaction block for riveting in confined spaces hurts the ends of your finger a lot but gets the job done.

Back