• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2015 Six Nations Fantasy Rugby

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Is anybody up for it this year?

I have just tried to go on the ESPN site but DII doesn’t want to play the game. Anybody else want a go?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Sorry mate I did try to set up the league the week before last in work but Dii have blocked ESPN, unfortunately Dii was trumped by EE in the "whose the most crap play" provider competition with fluctuating connection so I left it.
I had planned to do it Sunday morning, however...... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

What's that saying about the best laid plans of mice and men...... :pDT_Xtremez_06:

I should have added, this week my heart just wasn't in it..... :pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
We've got the RWC in a few months...we will DEFINATELY have a fantasy league for that.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Absolutely!
You do realise we threw the first game so you'd think we were crap for the world cup right? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
you are crap.

:pDT_Xtremez_31: Took your time ::D:

I am looking forward to a cracking world cup this year, all the home teams showed some promise in the Autumn, one of them must have a chance to get through t the final.

And if whichever team it is I'll be cheering on :pDT_Xtremez_30: