• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

21st September - The Goat is 10 years Old!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
On Monday please raise a glass to the Goat and yourselves...we've made it to the grand old age of ten!

Wobbly, S2. Ming Mong and Bitburger must be mentioned...they had the idea for a place for anyone in the RAF, veterans and anybody who supports the light blue to meet and chat in...the site has endured and here we are today.

Let's see if we can make it 20!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Indeed raise a glass to the originators of the goat and our regulars both current and from the early days. Turbo Angry Man, WGAF, Gem, Lisa B, PSBM, Capt Slog, Mono, Hu, Pob and so many others my old memory can't recall, without you lot this wouldn't be the Goat. As was said for different reasons somewhere else 10 more years, 10 more years.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Great achievement, all the very best for the next 10.
It's made me think, made me smile and sometimes brought me into bare reality with some of the threads.
Let's just hope we have a light blue brigade to both rip into and praise in 10 years time...

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
I miss some of the old guard who were here from the beginning. Some good characters who contributed well and fully. Sad to see some of them falling by the wayside. Does anyone know if they still loiter to keep a hand in?

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
All good mates - and of course the Orbiting Goats pre dates the on-line version by a few more years!

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Happy birthday Goat!

17283867-Birthday-cake-Stock-Vector-happy.jpg