• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Tech Av Cpl -Sgt board 2016

Looks like you are right, a couple of lads in the 40's have been told the last couple of days. Hopefully the next release will be soon and as generous

I can confirm further,an oppo has been promoted and he is 47 on the board.

Come on you Mother Hubbards, you can make 98.....:0

mikesw7

LAC
Hopefully it's a positive move for the numbers this year now more were released last week. I personally have never kept an eye on the speed in which they have released on the the Cpl-Sgt board in the past so have no idea if this is normal or slow. Still hoping they get past the numbers, I had been told at one point a few in the first batch had already turned it down/not offered and I imagine a few will do that in the latest batch. The SAC-Cpl board has also been done now. So hopefully they will have a big release for them (I haven't heard of anything yet about their initial release figures) that will then allow them to release more on our board hopefully 🤞🏻

HJA-AV

LAC
Morning all.

I came off the board 23rd and my colleague 26th. Neither of us have had an assignment order yet! I have been in talks with the powers that be this week, but that's it!!

Really dragging their heels this year!

mikesw7

LAC
Has anyone been told if manning are planning on releasing anymore any time soon?
Also I have another question when exactly do they stop releasing from a board? The month before the next sits? Whilst it's sitting? Or upto when the next is ratified?
Cheers

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Fairly sure the cut off is 6 weeks before next board sits.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

mikesw7

LAC
Ok so that's approx may the 1st?? To get to the prediction? Not that long left then really. Cheers for the answer though 😞

mikesw7

LAC
Nope, I'm afraid it's seems to be quiet at the moment. I presume because the last release coincided with the SAC-Cpl board being released, the next one if any will be done along side theirs again. I have no idea how their board is getting on but I'm sure they were upto at least 30 on theirs because a few lads here are in those numbers. I'm trying to remain optimistic but time I suppose is ticking. The fact on another thread the heavies have said their board has supposedly stopped which sort of indicates a slow down to an extent to all of TG1. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 that things improve soon.

mikesw7

LAC
Hello, just a little update I am lead to believe that another large release happend last week. Can anyone confirm this?

mikesw7

LAC
Last update was good they have released more, I have now had my offer, so the last release must of been big. Don't know what they released to but good luck to everyone over the next couple of weeks, I'm off for a celebration drink 🍻

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Congratulations Mate. Its a rubbish time when you are waiting but great news when you finally do get that offer :)

I can confirm they have released up to 89.

Sounds like you had a better offer than me, congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk