• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aircraft Tech (Av) and ATC

• Thread starter Thread starter Philott88
  • Start date Start date
I know for a fact that the RAF are desperate for SNCO controllers, its supposed to be a really hard course though, however for nearly twice the money you'll get as a fairy it might be worth a try.

That said I love being a techie and would still prefer to work on aircraft over talking to some bloody pilot!

Promotion doesn't have to take that long, play the game and get all the ticks in the boxes, and by that i mean secondary duties and further education, they're are ways of selling yourself to the board rightly or wrongly.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

wench02

SAC
I cant go for that as I havent got the right AST scores :( (I have for pretty much everything else!) something fixing is what I want to do really... had a good long think about since being binned off from the gen tech mec!

I cant go for that as I havent got the right AST scores :( (I have for pretty much everything else!) something fixing is what I want to do really... had a good long think about since being binned off from the gen tech mec!

Were there no other General Tech ones open ?

P

Philott88

Sat and passed my AST last monday, have an interview in 2 weeks. They also told me that if I was successful at the interview stage I'd be having my medical an fitness test in 4 weeks, so everything is moving along nicely with no huge delays.

I scored a 67 in the section which I needed a 70 for for ATC so that seems to have gone out of the window, but I am really looking forward to hopefully getting into the Air Tech trade.

Back