• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Almost_Done is Done

• Thread starter Thread starter Almost_done
  • Start date Start date
I've been here for three weeks now, pension started 2 days ago, no sign of my Veteran's Badge but fuggit, I'm lovin' it and you will too. Good luck!

stingray888

Sergeant
Welcome to the world of The Civvy. Don't worry you'll never be one of them. The motto is Civvies don't know. Like a lovely old aunt of mine asking why I was complaining about spending 9 months in Madiera. "Its a lovely place"
"Thats Masirah aunty F*cking Masirah. "

A

Almost_done

Cheers guys thanks for the warm welcome to Civvy Strasse from those out here and ta for the cheery leaving chat.

I'll still Goat and I may even in the future be able to help some of out.....you never know!!

Good luck in your new career AD, I'm sure you'll find Civil Aviation a breath of fresh air.

Are you staying in maintenance or have you moved into another area of the industry?

Back