• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone got their crown?

Cashew

LAC
Maybe, just maybe nobody actually cares and chances are most will take their crown for 2 years and then b4gger off with the FS Pension in the bag. Unless you belong to 90 SU SF and normal life scares you of course.

Or spend all day charity working and realise that Oxfam don't pay as well!!!

If you didn't care, why read the thread in the first place?

Or was it the case that just because you are either no longer required by the Air Force due to time served and unsuccesful in promotion or may have now decided that it is personally no longer for you that you feel it appropriate to let the remainder of the trade know that we are all scared of a noraml life/real job/real world or whatever other crap spin you want to put on it?

I have no doubt that you will come back with some very sharp witted response or retort....although I personally feel it will only make you look more of a TW@T than you already are!

Digzster

Sergeant
I take my career seriously these days. Can't wait to get the ultimate "Mr" accolade :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I jumped ship in the last 3 months, so I would think that there must be at least one vacancy filled!
(and RJL, the "mr" accolade looks great on my mail!)