• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are your workmates/hierarchy aware of the goat?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fablon biff chit
  • Start date Start date

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think a great deal of what is said on the Goat is common knowledge anyway. Until airships regularly read this forum, (yeah right), I can't see anything being heeded.

Like TM says, tell it like it is, integrity and all that..... (ooh I sound like ILLBW)

P

POB

I believe "The Airships" are briefed on the content of The Goat, Arrse and PPRuNe on a daily basis. There are many ranks on here, and some will hide or disguise their identity becuase if they said out loud what/who they are they would be subjected to a barrage of abuse.

S

shoutingwind

well my snecs run the site! and our cheif is on here...

the goat is a good place for people to talk about stuff without fear of the dreaded yes-men, the airships should read it, maybe then they'd ground themselves back in our realitity and not theirs....

W

wgaf

well my snecs run the site! and our cheif is on here...

the goat is a good place for people to talk about stuff without fear of the dreaded yes-men, the airships should read it, maybe then they'd ground themselves back in our realitity and not theirs....
haven't you got some drip trays to clean, failing that some bloke must need some ironing doing.:PDT_Xtremez_17:

S

Smakheed

But surely Former Wg Cdr Gill would have leaned out drip tray cleaning in an effort to minimize kimwipe usage. Sorry, I sliped back a few years then.

S

shoutingwind

haven't you got some drip trays to clean, failing that some bloke must need some ironing doing.:PDT_Xtremez_17:

oh yeah sorry cpl, i forgot! if it makes things any better i'm working my standown....

Back