• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armament Engineering Flights?

• Thread starter Thread starter Casper
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Don't knock being so far away from home.

It'll mean that you and quite a few others stay most weekends and have parties / BBQ's (Weather permitting). If you're on a camp where everyone clears off at the weekend it'll be boring.

Get yourself down Elgin and start suppin some 70 shilling!
:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
C

Casper

And a last peice of advice...don't arrive with a negative attitude due to preconceptions formed at a training establishment..it won't help you...

Last thing I'd think about doing mate, I might not be the station I wanted but of course it's not going to make things any better for me if I turn up there moaning, the amount of effort I put in to the job will be the same regardless of where I go.

A couple of my mates are having trouble finding out about where they're going as well actually, anyone know what TMSF at Marham involves?

G

gemarriott

You're not a ghost are you Casper? If you are you'll make a mint tomorrow night:PDT_Xtremez_14:

C

Casper

No no.... just perpetually pale and white, something which an Armoury in Scotland will hopefully fix for me.

:PDT_Xtremez_18:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Last thing I'd think about doing mate, I might not be the station I wanted but of course it's not going to make things any better for me if I turn up there moaning, the amount of effort I put in to the job will be the same regardless of where I go.

A couple of my mates are having trouble finding out about where they're going as well actually, anyone know what TMSF at Marham involves?

Playing freckles, drinking puke and eating sh1t sarnies

G

gemarriott

No no.... just perpetually pale and white, something which an Armoury in Scotland will hopefully fix for me.

:PDT_Xtremez_18:
fcuk mate haven't you heard Jockland makes you even paler and whiter!:PDT_Xtremez_42:

Good luck with your career mate, I hope you have as much fun as I did and have a couple in the Coulard for me.

C

Casper

fcuk mate haven't you heard Jockland makes you even paler and whiter!:PDT_Xtremez_42:
No way... now where am I going to find a place to get a tan where there's loads of other RAF people getting sent right now...

Tricky one...

G

gemarriott

No way... now where am I going to find a place to get a tan where there's loads of other RAF people getting sent right now...

Tricky one...

don't listen to the desert stories mate it's snowing in Baghdad:PDT_Xtremez_42:

best place is down Wolves in a tanning salon.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
...in the freezing cold middle-of-nowhere ....
Might be a bit chilly at this time o' the year but you're gonna be pleasantly surprised come the spring. Social life is good too, might not be the bright lights of Brum or Londinium but there's fun to be had. Come with an open mind and I think you'll find you might like the place :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Casper, are you one of the "weapon technicians" pictured in this months NUTS magazine.

Just wondering cause if you are you're crated:PDT_Xtremez_30:

If not but you know who they are pass on the good news, I am sure their new work mates will appreciate it.
:PDT_Xtremez_14:

C

Casper

I doubt it to be honest mate, although it seems to rings a bell, someone I know might've mentioned they'd been pictured, I'll try to get a hold of a copy and let you know.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Might be a bit chilly at this time o' the year but you're gonna be pleasantly surprised come the spring. Social life is good too, might not be the bright lights of Brum or Londinium but there's fun to be had. Come with an open mind and I think you'll find you might like the place :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Not that cold, they've just planted palm trees in Elgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back