• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Atm SAC(T)/JT - Cpl

Ralphy

LAC
Hi guys! Has anyone heard anything on the promotion front yet? Are there even going to be any promotions for the SAC's this year? Surely manning must know pretty detailed numbers of redundancy by now and put us out of our misery! Any info would be great, cheers.

duffman

Flight Sergeant
Doubt it, still sept to come, a handful at best. Bit odd though there seems to be a lot of sgt getting their ct.

over 50 CPL to SGT's off last years board so far, which is re-sitting soon so no doubt another 20+ to follow..... My guess is SAC to CPL will be not long after their board as been ratified.........

Also heard SAC's to start to be promoted at end of may... As for me I am just waiting and am fair game to be promoted till the next board sits, if its meant to be it will happen, if not I'm on resettlement

from

ATM SAC in the top 10 ten for promotion..

Ralphy

LAC
Yes I was thinking the same thing however I'm in the twentys and not going to hold my breath! I've been on the manning website to try and get info and speaking with the Chf Clk regular, but no joy! I will keep waiting along with everyone else I guess! Cheers!

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
I've given up looking, always planned that the ROV course i'm currently on was going to be the cut off point for me not being bothered anymore. I'm so looking forward to getting out now and planning my future career.

G

Grease_monkey

over 50 CPL to SGT's off last years board so far, which is re-sitting soon so no doubt another 20+ to follow..... My guess is SAC to CPL will be not long after their board as been ratified.........

Also heard SAC's to start to be promoted at end of may... As for me I am just waiting and am fair game to be promoted till the next board sits, if its meant to be it will happen, if not I'm on resettlement

from

ATM SAC in the top 10 ten for promotion..

I had heard a rumour that they had very recently started releasing people from this board. However, if you're in the top 10 and haven't heard anything then chances are it's just yet more hot air! Foolish of me to believe it, even though it is now 6 months since this board sat!

Ralphy

LAC
Looks like there is some movement on the board guys and girls!!! Heard a rumour today that they have released a few, so people should be getting notifications through shortly!!!

I heard 30 are being released. I just found out I'm getting picked up, just waiting for an official offer next week. They bloody took their time, but I'm now officially very excited! :PDT_Xtremez_30:

G

Grease_monkey

I have also been told today by manning that 30 have been released. After months of speculation,rumour and uncertainty,finally some good news for some. I've got my fingers crossed for anyone who deserves it in the remaining 35 on the pre-board quota.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

G

Grease_monkey

Heard that they've gone beyond 30 now, anyone got any ideas what number they're up too?

S

smokeyreid

More Cpls

More Cpls

For those of you that don't know, with the Libya party running CMU at marham is ramping up to expect more jets in over the next 12 months. Loads of people are being posted in civi and RAF, up to 200 I last heard and for 200 new postings the no of cpl's required is also going to rise.

30 and rising? Watch this space!!!! :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Back