• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black Bodge Tape

S

Silver Surfer

A friend of mine bodge taped his friend to the wall, other than that it's really good for gobby colleagues....

R

ROTORHEAD

Bodge-job

Bodge-job

Originally Posted by Rigga
Wow! Breakaway Sleeves and Leg Wrapping to prevent "unrequired oscillations"! I'd forgotten all about them! - If I remeber rightly, that was all written in those blinking Army Regulation-thingies? (Can't think of the name of them now! - Yippee!!)

Used to be called EMERS when I was in the role bay.

Novel use for bodge tape was taping FNGs crusafix-like to a broom handle then hanging them between two lockers. They stopped that after one poor buggers brush shaft snapped and impaled hin. "Funny old thing!"

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Aha! EMERS!!!!
Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Regulations. Sad, Havent heard that since 1988.
okay - I'll get me coat.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Always handy to have some of the good stuff around for Sqn photos. Just before photog is about to press button for the pose, place bodge tape over eyes.

When the photo comes back, WO & OC Eng wondering why they have a few SAS dudes in Sqn photo :PDT_Xtremez_30:

G

gemarriott

mad_collie said:
Always handy to have some of the good stuff around for Sqn photos. Just before photog is about to press button for the pose, place bodge tape over eyes.

When the photo comes back, WO & OC Eng wondering why they have a few SAS dudes in Sqn photo :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Isn't the end result a bit like waxing your eyebrows? Painful but worth it for the larf.:PDT_Xtremez_14:

Craig855s

Sergeant
Bodge tape was used on the Squadron to tape party poppers (with the ribbon removed and replaced with barrier cream)inside the safe.The string was then taped to the door by the person with the smallest hands.
This then made one hell of a mess when the safe was opened needless to say.
The boredom of night shift eh!

MUST DO THAT!!!

Claustie

LAC
It was used by bored Armourers to bodge tape me to a chair in Goose Bay and bodge a tv aerial to my head so that they could get a better signal!!!

And it worked!

God love 'em!

Regards

Claustie

R

reddeathdrinker

MEK, another great item that one day disappeared into the void (on the sections I worked on where it was useful).

We still have plenty of it :) Only thing that shifts PRC inside fuel tanks....

Used it in the past for bodging up my exhaust pipe. leave it there long enough and you need a saw to cut it off, it goes rock hard.

techoz

chicken sh1t trolley
Use it for covering sharp edges in Herc Aux tank cells, and tend to use an absolute sh1t load on role equipment. Also bodging lockers/LAC's.:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Realist78

Master of my destiny

Andy McNabb at Bravo 2 Zero book signing at Lossie "Ok guys , any more questions?". "Yep (from the back of the JRM), why do you geezers have Bodge Tape over your eyes at photo time?" response "Fcuk off, w@nker":PDT_Xtremez_30:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
I know someone who used it on his head for a rugby match, you should have seen the state he was in after the game trying to get the tape off. Even after washing his hair several times he still had the remains of the white adhesive in a circle around his head. Did i cry with laughter or what.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Excellent stuff for a little bondage too, you only have to everlap it by about an inch :PDT_Xtremez_28:
Stops them kicking fcuk out of the inside of your boot too...... oops :PDT_Xtremez_35: :PDT_Xtremez_31:

O

Olovv

I know someone who used it on his head for a rugby match, you should have seen the state he was in after the game trying to get the tape off. Even after washing his hair several times he still had the remains of the white adhesive in a circle around his head. Did i cry with laughter or what.

We had a young guy come to a fancy dress party as the Gimp, so he wrapped his whole head in bodge tape, how we all laughed as he pulled it off along with his hair, and eyebrows

M

mumof4

My dad used to have rolls of the stuff at home, the amount of dolls/teddies and toys that had bodge tape on em to fix them was brilliant.I still have an old teddy with a bodge taped arm that was stuck back on with it.Me and my sister used to bodge tape our brothers wardrobe doors shut..always got in the sh1t for that one!, best fun was wrapping all his toys up with the stuff one night when he was asleep, he woke up to a pile of black shapes!!..major trouble happened when we did that.:PDT_Xtremez_31:

M

MetalMonkey

Can't believe no-one has mentioned 'The Spider Web' yet.
Create a web of bodge (or masking tape) on the outside of a block room door.
Either wait for morning or hit an alarm to see the unfortunate victim snared as they exit the room. :PDT_Xtremez_30:

bigred1

SAC
bodge it don't wax it!!!!!

bodge it don't wax it!!!!!

I remember when an waaf ex-girlfriend of mine tried to put some on my bare legs during some post coital messing about. a play fight ensued and some good old 4 inch tape ended up slapped on her mound!:PDT_Xtremez_09: she froze and when she tried to stand up it sounded like that crap music in a chinky restaurant. :PDT_Xtremez_42:
"ting tang twang" as her pubes chose the path of least resistance.
Ah well yet another use for the magic black stuff!!! Didn't seem to catch on though!:PDT_Xtremez_28:
you know who you are!!!!!

Back