• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bugatti Veyron

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Prediction:

Veyron will be a lot quicker off the mark, only to be left standing after 1/4 mile.

And I think (if my very careful aerodynamic calculations, taking into account my 4 years study of Computational fluid dynamics and aeronautics) the typhoon will be marginally quicker to 20,000ft altitude...

:PDT_Xtremez_28:

And a nice shiney liney pound for anyone who can get a shot of 'The Stig' sans helmet (thus identifying who the STig is).

should make a nice feature on the TV show - looking forward to it.

Anyone see Tiff Nidell taking a Veyron sideways (on a track) last night?

Watch your generosity there!

M

MetalMonkey

So who was streaming the race to t'interweb then? :PDT_Xtremez_31: :raf: :PDT_Xtremez_06:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Bl00dy hell, the plane won!! Mof4 took some pics, so hopefully she'll get her @rse into gear and post some

I take it mum of 4 was the lass in front of me sat next to you wearing the yellow vest top!

2 More attempts for the Veyron to claw it back, but it was pretty much creamed on the first run.. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I take it mum of 4 was the lass in front of me sat next to you wearing the yellow vest top!

2 More attempts for the Veyron to claw it back, but it was pretty much creamed on the first run.. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Might have been!! Hello by the way!!!!

M

mumof4

I take it you were the lady stood behind me :PDT_Xtremez_31:

I took 255 pictures of the Bugatti / planes etc...took 4 film clips..2 of the race itself..

Just sorting through all the pictures now....A lot i will have to edit for persec reasons.These can do for now.Hope you like..Hope they are attached!.lol

Hmm..try again.

OK..idiots guide please.lol

Last edited:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I have uploaded them..how do i get them into a post?

Just attach them using the paperclip option at the top of your post.

Just got an email from the communications dudes saying no-one is to publish any of the Top Gear activity that took place today. What Top gear activity? We weren't told officially what was happening today at Coningsby. It doesn't say anything about dependants or visitors though.

I have heard that it's on You-tube already, so someone's been quick!!

Last edited:
M

mumof4

Appologies..all pictures have been deleted.

Last edited:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I know I'm going to hell for saying this, but do you reckon Richard Hammond is asking the little lad if he wants to go and see some puppies?:PDT_Xtremez_42:

Back