• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DHE/Defence Estates

gmacca

LAC
Hi there guys and gals. I'm the bloke in question throughout this thread (finally got myself sorted with an account!). The reason my partner did not go to the local housing authority when the eviction notice was sent was due to DE telling her that the eviction could be put back the matter of weeks that is required if she could supply them with a few simple details. Every time DE were given whatever info they asked for, they then turned around and said it wasn't good enough, basically stringing her along!

When this then got to the point that it looked like the balifs were coming, I then decided to get the staion big guns involed.

We were even faxing things off to DE as late as this morning, as they were still requesting things and then telling us it wasn't good enough.

After seeing my other half as a broken woman numerous times today, coupled with the knowledge that my 5 month old son and young step-daughter were going to be made homeless the following day, I got to the point where I didn't know where else to turn, and at quite a few times thought I was going to breakdown. Luckily this didn't happen and I managed to keep it together for the sake of my partner.

Then at ten to five this evening, my missus got a call from DE saying that the eviction will be put on hold for a week, then reviewed on a week by week basis., providing that she can provide them with some more bits of info.

My partner and myself want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all who have taken the time to provide us with any sort of useful info, no matter how big or small. Its all helped, and its good to know that there is still people out there who care. THANK YOU ALL.

W

wgaf

Glad to know it's all worked out.....ish. Best of luck for the future posting.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hope it's all worked out fine in the end but what a precipice to come to the edge of. It'd be nice to know what changed their minds.:PDT_Xtremez_17:

Meathead

LAC
Macca, this means that i can get on with my primary role in the RAF tomorrow!! ::D: (or i can drink coffee and ignore the phone as normal. LOL!)

Enjoy your sick chit ****** !! Glad its sorted for now

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Macca, this means that i can get on with my primary role in the RAF tomorrow!! ::D: (or i can drink coffee and ignore the phone as normal. LOL!)

Enjoy your sick chit ****** !! Glad its sorted for now

Good to see the normal snec role and sentiment coming out at the end :-)

Crack on.........:PDT_Xtremez_09:

P.S. If we had a nominated SNCO of the year you would have my vote......first snco i've seen care about his blokes in years....

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Great news

Great news

Great news hope it all works out but seriously suggest go see HIVE, Legal etc cause I know how fickle they can be. But keep fighting keep us posted.

:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Last edited:
S

Statty Queen

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your young family, and hopefully it'll all work out in the end :PDT_Xtremez_22:

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Just spent 20 minutes reading this thread and can't believe how OC PMS or equivalent let this matter get this far; it's hardly looking after the welfare of our troops is it?

Glad that it had a happy ending but, just in case anyone gets in a similar position in the future, consider applying for a grant from the RAF Benevolent Fund for temporary housing etc. The BF are continually throwing money into similar welfare cases and it would be good to see your half days pay a year going to worthwhile causes like this.

KingGuin

Sergeant
Top Tip: Phone Cdr Bob Cribb (OIC) at the Joint Service Housing Advice Office and ask for his advice and assistance. If Bob is not there, his staff are just as helpful. Telephone Numbers: 01722 436 + last 3 digits of extension or Salisbury Mil (9)4331 + Ext

OIC JSHAO 2571
Education Team Manager

civil : 01722 347749
Housing Adviser 2573
Office Manager 2574
MOD Nominations 2572
Local Authority Database 2575
General Enquiries 2575
Fax 2577

Email: jshao@hqland.army.mod.uk
Joint Service Housing Advice Office, HQ LAND, Erskine Barracks, Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP2 0AG.

These are the folks that liase with DE and who advise MOD on all Housing Matters.

PSFbeatch

Corporal
so she has just come to the end of her 93 days??? she can still occupy the house as an irregular occupant but she will have to pay what they are asking, they cant just turf her out on the street... i have pm'd you

C

Comms_Lad

Two things, Meathead if that a certain Bald Barsteward that used to sort all my welfare jobbies out then remember what she who shall not be named did when we split (the final time you cheeky cnut). She kept the quarter for nearly 6months!!!!!
And gmacca, if meathead is about 6foot3 and bald as a baby you got someone good looking after your s**t.

**deleted**

*deleted**

Things at Valley aint that much better in regards to DE, the dozy cow who runs DE up here is holding 20 quarters back for SAR when they move eventually, however people that are moving up here now and need quarters are expected to go and live 20miles down the road. Wheres the sense/justice/logic.

Rant over

**Paragraphs deleted by Mods**

Apologies to the Mods for having to edit this, was in full on rant mode only having one coffee this morning I was in full swing Just wish I could remember what I wrote in the paragraphs that were deleted by the mods lol, but you get the gist. Basically DE are there to further their own meagre existence not help us out.

Last edited:
Back