• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone have a good number for a 1/2" double depth socket???

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Are you still allowed to have a little black bodge taped book of numbers. Full of information that money can't buy. Or have they been made illegal too these days?

M

monobrow

731 for a 24Kg black box......

*DO NOT SWALLOW*

Well it made me laugh!

Gen books containing chopped down MP's are illegal, however a "reference list" of useful numbers is perfectly legit

Last edited:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Sent off a u/s wheel tonite with the deficiency listed as air and pressure! Hence the safety info of do not drop!

MM Tool Tally Cards on LITS. What work type do you give that unnecessary LITS AdHoc generated work order??

Do you?????

"Allow" Tools in Use..... or are people more adventurous, like...

Camoflague,:raf:
Recalibrate:PDT_Xtremez_17:
Charge??::/:

One of our SNECs uses a rotational policy!!!:PDT_Xtremez_31:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
731 for a 24Kg black box......

*DO NOT SWALLOW*

Well it made me laugh!

Gen books containing chopped down MP's are illegal, however a "reference list" of useful numbers is perfectly legit

We were allowed to have "Gen books" as they weer registered with the TM and checked for accuracy/relevance every month.

It always made me laugh when people write "HANDLE WITH CARE" on a Crash Recorder 731. Why? It's designed to withstand a crash FFS !!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I saw some moral once. I believe that spares for it became scarcer during Options for change, front line first, end2end and lean. It runs purly now on good will and a monthly pay packet.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
MM Tool Tally Cards on LITS. What work type do you give that unnecessary LITS AdHoc generated work order??

Do you?????

"Allow" Tools in Use..... or are people more adventurous, like...

Camoflague,:raf:
Recalibrate:PDT_Xtremez_17:
Charge??::/:

One of our SNECs uses a rotational policy!!!:PDT_Xtremez_31:

Sorry chap. No longer use LITS here. We use WRAM. Navy system based on web browser pages.
Great when you need a card clearing and you see a SNCO on the system. Wander over, chuck the card in front of em and say WRAM it!!

denthemen

CAMRA Researcher
That's one of my favourite NSN's in the whole wide world, much better than 6210-99-7259876. My favourite WUC Number is 4220E (battery stuff) and my favourite Mod Form number has to be the F725 cos it's green.

Sorry old chap, all the best numbers started with 110AW!!!:PDT_Xtremez_28:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I'm not checking numbers for a laugh you prick, I happen to need one at work and can't find a current number.

Have you tried the Mess? They've got raisin numbers, sultana numbers, cherry numbers, mixed peel numbers, flour numbers etc

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Have you tried the Mess? They've got raisin numbers, sultana numbers, cherry numbers, mixed peel numbers, flour numbers etc

Sergeant's mess normally has some "strange" numbers ! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

WRAF block should have some little black numbers too !

Back