• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E goat meet. Sept 2010

E goat meet. Sept 2010

• Total voters

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Tradition has it that the E-Goat female mods have to nosh off all admins first, then move onto the Supermods. Afterwards they have to all get onto the pool table, lube up and give the lads a show to remember :)

Well that as may be but as the female mods cant make that weekend looks like you will have to entertain yourselves.....unless you move it to the following weekend of the 25/26th then I can definately make it!!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Can Sausage2 get that weekend off though? I'm sure that he's actually off that weekend.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
S2 dont put off the meet until then, if most people can go to the original date then keep it at that, I will see if I can beg/bribe/blackmail someone into swapping shifts but if you do swap it I can definately do 9th Oct

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Im okay as long as its not on the 1st of Sept or the 11th Sept!

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Ok and I know I should know this from last time but can the locals suggest somewhere within easy distance of the meet site to stay?

Thanks

A

AceRimmer

Would love too, but im getting married. Dont think that would go down too well if I skipped the noose, i mean knot tying, to head over Lyneham way....

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Off on hols so would not be able to make it soz, will have to be the next one.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Seen as the missus job was going to get in the way. She's now jacked that job in leaving the weekend free to party.

I'm sure she's still got that outfit somewhere...

What outfit is that then????

TBH what my lovely husband has failed to realise is that sept is a bad month for us (new school uniforms etc) plus getting the kiddies to grandparents, affording somewhere to stay and beer money all adds up. Plus we are planning on attending another 'do' the following week or so after so money will be even tighter!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
What outfit is that then????

TBH what my lovely husband has failed to realise is that sept is a bad month for us (new school uniforms etc) plus getting the kiddies to grandparents, affording somewhere to stay and beer money all adds up. Plus we are planning on attending another 'do' the following week or so after so money will be even tighter!
Stop moaning woman and do what your husband tells you. You'll be wanting the vote next.

Jrids

SAC
Is there a venue yet?????
dates good just require a time / place and cost

cup of corrrfeee and of course a pint of the black stuff.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Right you lot. The theme for the do is shock and awe or 80's, go get some gear together. Anyone who is going please PM me so I can give you details.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Right you lot. The theme for the do is shock and awe or 80's, go get some gear together. Anyone who is going please PM me so I can give you details.

Brilliant.... no need to go out and buy new clobber. My wardrobe is full on eighties!

HTB