• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ex Long look...Any Views???

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Flippin' eck. Must have been all that wine I guzzled around Marlborough. Apologies, yep, Woodbourne is the South Island. Ohakea and Whenuapai are the other 2 bases which are on the North island.

UMMMMMMM, Marlborough wineries, I think I need a trip away this weekend.

Right then. I am off to a Place called Wagga Wagga (pronounced wogga, wogga) it is the RAAF training camp in New South Wales around 300 miles from Sydney and the same from Melbourne.

Anyone been? all info gratefully received. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

B

bugz

longlook

longlook

sorry to jump in on your patch but i'm filling in my application for long look now and wondered if you or anyone else has some good advice for filling in the bit that says:
COMMENT ON WHY YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS EXCHANGE:
(Continue on separate sheet if required)(Brief overview of Aspirations)

cheers for any help/advice
:raf:

S

shoutingwind

Right then. I am off to a Place called Wagga Wagga (pronounced wogga, wogga) it is the RAAF training camp in New South Wales around 300 miles from Sydney and the same from Melbourne.

Anyone been? all info gratefully received. :PDT_Xtremez_28:
ha ha ha your going to the great aussie fcuk all! the aussies are a pretty nice bunch, but wagga wagga is MILES from antwhere! bet you'll have fun though....

Plumber- we gotta meet up for a beer mate!

Hi,

Do Cpl PMRAFNS also get considered for this Ex. Long look? Just Im thinking of putting in for it.

Also, how long does the exchange last for??

Thanks in advance

Back