• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

forum for plumbers?

• Thread starter Thread starter twitchell
  • Start date Start date
T

twitchell

I'm new to this site and it would seem there is no forum for plumbers? Surely this is incorrect, surely we don't have to share a forum with leccie/fairies AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Do a search for "E-Goat Armoury" mate. This is our own special area away from TG 2 type scum.

G

gemarriott

we am in the pigs bar mate, don't tripover the denims:PDT_Xtremez_17:

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
may your collective ear 'oles turn to arm 'oles and Sh!t on your shirts.

Arm-elect and proud of it. .... and I know what a 157 is as well.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And we've got our own website, as you know. Didn't like the roasting your sqn was getting from the dumpies at witters did you?:PDT_Xtremez_15:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
"The Armourer: Without him there is no need for an Air Force."

Surely the airforce was born out of a need to observe the enemy? A/C didn't have weapons fitted until some time later.

B

Bluntend

"The Armourer: Without him there is no need for an Air Force."

Surely the airforce was born out of a need to observe the enemy? A/C didn't have weapons fitted until some time later.

No, the Royal Flying Corp was formed out of a need to observe the enemy. The Royal Air Force was formed after it was realised that exploitation of the air could allow for more than just observation - like dropping bombs on people. hence the need for armourers.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I can see where you're coming from, but you could say that about any other trade. Some airforces are in existance solely for jobs such as countering drugs in places such as the West Indies. They don't use ANY aircraft with weapons.

G

gemarriott

Armourer, oldest profession in the world. Men were making weapons before they started paying tarts!

B

Bluntend

I can see where you're coming from, but you could say that about any other trade. Some airforces are in existance solely for jobs such as countering drugs in places such as the West Indies. They don't use ANY aircraft with weapons.

Yes, but they're not the Royal Air Force. Our primary role, alongside the Royal Navy and the British Army is to defend the United Kingdom and destroy the enemies of our Queen - that requires bombs and bullets and the only people mad enough to play around with that sh!t are armourers. Everything else we do is secondary.

Listen, don't argue with me - I've had two gin and tonics and I'm halfway through a bottle of sauv' blanc. Just accept I'm right - it'll be less painful for everybody in the long run. Or alternatively just wait until I pass out at my keyboard.

Back