• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free Flowing Champagne

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just booked this deal at the Mandeville in Londinium for Christmas time...

It's a high tea for £36.50. Now before you pin me down and brand the word 'nonce' on my testicles (actual word may not fit) look at the offer...it's a two hour slot with free flowing Moutarde champagne...

Shares in the chain that owns this hotel will drop....

http://www.reformsocialgrill.co.uk/moutard.php

Obi Wan

Sergeant
I notice that the management have the right to refuse to serve alcohol................Do they know you? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Moutarde Champagne.

Is that the stuff in Lidl @ £15.99 a magnum?

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We thought it would be a good idea to partake of their Champers Afternoon Tea. The food consisted of tasteless objects which were the size of slightly enlarged micro-dots, the re-fills took ages and the place was crammed with wannabe posh tw@ts, all on full volume.

Not a very pleasant experience. However some people do recommend the place, according to tripadvisor.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I shall let you all know...Did a similar thing but for Breakfast once in Vegas...Its all a matter of getting control of the bottles and not letting go!