• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galleries

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There is much more that the Goat can be used for such as uploading all those old pictures for others to enjoy. Accessed from the grey navigation bar normally at the top of any page or here:

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/albumall.php?

Some great pictures already in there and I am sure there are tens of thousands sat unscanned and unloved in people drawers, attics and shoeboxes around the globe. Lets all share!

Access to the galleries is granted once a donation is made to the Goat or a subscrition is set up. The donation can be anything but we would reccomend a mininmum £5 and the smallest subscription option is also a fiver for a whole years worth of Goat entertainment.

Vim

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Vim, I have donated to the Goat in the past but for some reason I still get the following message when I try and access older galleries:

Kryten, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
I am accessing the Goat through Google Chrome - does this have any bearing?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Vim, I have donated to the Goat in the past but for some reason I still get the following message when I try and access older galleries:

Kryten, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
I am accessing the Goat through Google Chrome - does this have any bearing?

We wil look into it and report back soonest...

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I get the following message
Barch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Using

Windows 10 Pro
Firefox (43.0.4)
Microsoft Edge (20.10240.16384.0)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Quick exchnage with Talkwrench about this last night and after some expletives he is looking at it today.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
TW is a massive geek...

If he doesn't sort it out, Myself and Downsizer will give him a Chinese burn and a wedgie...the speccy tw@t.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
TW is a massive geek...

If he doesn't sort it out, Myself and Downsizer will give him a Chinese burn and a wedgie...the speccy tw@t.

..and what is wrong with being a bicycle face? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Just had a fiddle with some of the settings. Can you try that Kryters?

TW, I am in Chrome and just tried to click on the gallery/photo entitled "Early Days in the RAF"...and got this:

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
TW, I am in Chrome and just tried to click on the gallery/photo entitled "Early Days in the RAF"...and got this:

I've just done a maintenance run on the thumbnails which has repaired most of the ones that were playing up although some are missing in action (and will be deleted as erroneous)

All of your settings, as well as the settings in the CP panel look alright.

PSBM, Barch, Obi, are you all gettin the same error messages? I am assuming you can get the Gallery drop down menu and then the relevant selection takes you to that specific gallery?

Are you all seeing the thumbnails? Are you getting the error message after you click on a thumbnail?

Please post your replies and I will carry on with bleeding the radiators. Back in ten.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I've just done a maintenance run on the thumbnails which has repaired most of the ones that were playing up although some are missing in action (and will be deleted as erroneous)

All of your settings, as well as the settings in the CP panel look alright.

PSBM, Barch, Obi, are you all gettin the same error messages? I am assuming you can get the Gallery drop down menu and then the relevant selection takes you to that specific gallery?

Are you all seeing the thumbnails? Are you getting the error message after you click on a thumbnail?

Please post your replies and I will carry on with bleeding the radiators. Back in ten.

I can see the thumbnail for the album - I get the error message after I click on the thumbnail....

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
I can see Wobblys gallery and view the pictures. I can see some thumbnails but not all. Wait a sec.......

gallery.jpg

When I click on wobblys gallery, I can see it normally.

Click on Stevienics and I get an 'invalid gallery message

Click on Liney Lifes and I get the default icons as you see but the pictures do show

Any others and I get...

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I can access Wobbly’s gallery no problem.
Get the same message on Stevienics PSC 82 gallery as propersplitbrainme
When I click on Liney Lifes I get blank thumbnail outlines, but no thumbnails – but I can open them up as images no problem

When I go into "Picture Gallery" and select Christmas 123 I can see the picture.

Click on RAF Swinderby Training and I get:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can see all the pictures listed above and all of them in the galleries page. Some do appear to be blank as thumbnails but when I click on them they appear as an expanded picture.

Obi Wan

Sergeant
I can see the thumbnail for the album - I get the error message after I click on the thumbnail
If it helps I'm using Windows 8.1 Thanks for your help