• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galleries

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can see Wobblys gallery and view the pictures. I can see some thumbnails but not all. Wait a sec.......

View attachment 13866

When I click on wobblys gallery, I can see it normally.

Click on Stevienics and I get an 'invalid gallery message

Click on Liney Lifes and I get the default icons as you see but the pictures do show

Any others and I get...

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Wobbly's Gallery okay. Stevienics gallery OK. Liney Life, same as you.

All others okay. Let me do another maintenance run on the thumbnails and then see what the code is doing for the access permissions.

And hopefully finish bleeding the radiators.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All this geekery aside if you have the ability to post some new pics we'd all like to see them!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Okay.

I have been through all the settings in the CP panel and everything is correct and set properly for the usergroups who donate and /or subscribe.

It looks like some people have set their album to private and contacts only so only E-Goat contacts in their friends
list can see the uploaded pictures.

This will explain why some albums are accessible and others are not.

Only the thumbnail is visible for the album itself.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Okay.

I have been through all the settings in the CP panel and everything is correct and set properly for the usergroups who donate and /or subscribe.

It looks like some people have set their album to private and contacts only so only E-Goat contacts in their friends
list can see the uploaded pictures.

This will explain why some albums are accessible and others are not.

Only the thumbnail is visible for the album itself.

Thanks TW - much appreciated, hope your bleedin' radiators are OK!