• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gov Petition Please Read and sign

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Happy to sign...one of these 'teams' was working Kendal the other week...they catch your arm and literally accuse you of ignoring helping wounded soldiers from Afganistan. If you're too slow they hit you for a fiver for a single ticket...they wear combat trousers to give it a military feel but the one I questioned fessed up that he had never served and worked for a pro money collecting firm in Manchester.

They need to be honest about how much of that fiver, if any, goes to any wounded soldier and back off from the hard sell.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Done. I've had enough of these tosser's who pressurise the population while getting paid by some parasitic b'stards who are skimming off the top of whatever they collect. I only donate directly and never give any thing to tin rattlers except the RBL, RAFA, RAFBF and H4H

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Done. There seem to be more of these parasitic organisations than Eastern European Big Issue sellers these days!

Martin Blank

Sergeant
Thanks guys for signing and sharing.
If you would like to support a registered charity which donates 100% of their collections and do all work voluntarily for the good of serving and veteran servicemen please feel free to have a look at the ARMED FORCES BIKERS.
Any bikers who fancy some good old military banter find your area and come meet the guys and girls at some of the many events we attend all over the UK.

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
While trying to fill some time before jetting away last week on holiday we ended up in an asda in doncaster, Sat in the entrance was a table with the pilgrim bandits collecting.

And who was sat at the side of the table? None other than Ben Parkinson, what a legend, still sharp as a tack and great sense of humour. Made my day just to shake his hand and even got a photo with the guy (not posting it here as its got the wife and little un in it)