• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Had my PJFT

A

akaKaka

I've just recently completed my PJFT with good scores. I managed to get 9 minutes 32 for the mile and a half, 25 press ups, and 40 sit ups. The AFCO near me have got my results on the system now but haven't got back to me as of yet- and it's driving me crazy waiting! Does anyone know how long it roughly takes for them to get back to you with an allocation for Halton?
Off Topic I'm applying for AMM and also, am curious as to what the fitness requirements are for PRTC? I have heard it's 8.6 on the bleep test, 4 press ups and 7 sit ups for a 19 year old- but that just seems to low!
Thanks again,
Chris.

My AFCO got back to me pretty quickly. However, it all depends on the length of time they have with your trade starting and the allocation for PRTC etc. They will get back to you, just be patient. And I'm sure there is no harm in ringing them and asking :)

Regarding the RAFFT: When you get to your PRTC... For a male, it is 9.10 on the bleed test, 20 press ups and 35 situps. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

A

akaKaka

Thanks for the reply mate :), I shall give them a ring on Monday morning and see how things are regarding allocation! As for PRTC, that seems a lot more realistic so thanks again for providing me with the info! :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
My AFCO got back to me pretty quickly. However, it all depends on the length of time they have with your trade starting and the allocation for PRTC etc. They will get back to you, just be patient. And I'm sure there is no harm in ringing them and asking :)

Regarding the RAFFT: When you get to your PRTC... For a male, it is 9.10 on the bleed test, 20 press ups and 35 situps. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

'The Bleed Test'?!? Jesus, the things they make you do now!