• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hotels in Vegas

Stayed at Bills Gamblin' Hall and Saloon (formerly Barbary Coast) http://www.billslasvegas.com in May and for the price it can't be beaten. Right in the heart of the strip but small enough that it doesn't take hours to get to your room. $1 frozen margherita bar open all hours and they don't skimp on the tequila!! All the benefits of Vegas at a fraction of the cost. I would recommend it to anyone!!

S

sands-gigolo

Stayed at Bills Gamblin' Hall and Saloon (formerly Barbary Coast) http://www.billslasvegas.com in May and for the price it can't be beaten. Right in the heart of the strip but small enough that it doesn't take hours to get to your room. $1 frozen margherita bar open all hours and they don't skimp on the tequila!! All the benefits of Vegas at a fraction of the cost. I would recommend it to anyone!!

is that still part of the Orleans/Gold coast group if so their all good, all the freebies from one can be used in the others, very useful when you do vegas on a budget (stay at Orleans, nice hotel off strip, but use all you free chips/drinks whilst out on the strip) kerr ching!!

I

it's-me-isn't-it

Caesars is worth a punt, i got a $2000 a night suite for $143. it was ****ing amazing tell them you've stayed before and you are returning with the wife it worked for me. also stayed in the Luxor and i can concur it is a bit tired and dingy inside, got a jaccuzi in the room thou if that's your bag.
Bellagio is a top hotel.

Back