• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Improved server performance for E-Goat.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Dear Everyone,

As you are more than aware, regrettably, we had a couple of down days during the last few months.

I would like to inform the membership that the site has now been moved from a semi dedicated server to a dedicated server with a much higher performance.

This will improve the site stability during high load periods and also increase the speed of the site when loading pages etc. The CPU usage is far more efficient now and this should see us right for the considerable future.

There will be more back room tinkering during the next few months to help push E-Goat further into the future.

All the best,

TW

All should be good... Unless you're accessing the forums on a DII/IMS/Maintenix server

Ps. I keep getting Paypal emails saying my subs have expired, even though I've just paid/donated with new paypal/card details.

Thank you - haven't noticed any downtime personally but efforts to save it causing problems for others are always appreciated.

Back