• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

kimi's off to ferrari

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
now that it's official this should make for an intresting year in 2014

This will be an uber team, the two best drivers in F1. I wonder if Fernando will like being No2 in the team.....I bet he won't and will be offski at the end of 2014...(Red Bull mmmmm now there’s a thought, Alonso No2 to Seb yer right :pDT_Xtremez_30:)

Mr SCJ

G

grumpyoldb

Remember what happened when he was at McLaren and couldn't get his own way with Hamilton!

He may have another hissy fit.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Remember what happened when he was at McLaren and couldn't get his own way with Hamilton!

He may have another hissy fit.

Well he's already had one although he's tried to play it down by claiming the good old fall back 'misunderstanding'. Still, its a sad day when I find myself preferring to see Senor Whinge in his Ferrari win rather than Herr Finger in his Airdian Newey 'just insert driver to create world champion' car.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
I tend to follow the drivers and not the teams...ever since the Mc's got done for cheating from Fiat.

Kimi and Fernando....best drivers out there at the moment.

Mr SCJ