• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LQ and Cooheed to wed

T93

Sergeant
Herzlich Glückwünsche

Herzlich Glückwünsche

Ich wünsche Ihnen beiden das ganzes Beste während der Zukunft.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Thank you to everyone, including the ideas for wedding presents hmmmmmm :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Wedding is booked for June 18th this year :pDT_Xtremez_19:

On the theme of wedding presents, Cooheed and I are asking that no one buys wedding presents as we'd rather anyone who wished may donate to two charities we've chosen. Forces Children's Trust and Troop Aid.

A just giving page has been set up for online donation to FCT however, not been able to set up one yet for TA so donations can be made direct via their website at the moment.

http://www.troopaid.info/

http://www.justgiving.com/Anna-Johnson0

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Congrats

Congrats

Congrats to the pair of you.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Just remember, keep a spare bed in the house but don't prepare it.

I found out that it's much easier to solve an argument than to fit a duvet cover!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

ATB from HTB

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
My sincere congratulations and best wishes for a long & happy life together.
May more than a fence run round your garden.

G

grumpyoldb

Laboratoryqueen Coheed.........................

That's a bit of a mouthfull..................... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I have been wondering.

When the two of you are spliced and the lady has, in accordance with tradition, taken the gentlemans name. I was curious as to whom will be changing their virtual name?

Will it be
Cooheed and Laboratory Heed or
Laboratory Queen and Coo Queen?
Yours breathless with anticipation :pDT_Xtremez_29:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have been wondering.

When the two of you are spliced and the lady has, in accordance with tradition, taken the gentlemans name. I was curious as to whom will be changing their virtual name?

Will it be
Cooheed and Laboratory Heed or
Laboratory Queen and Coo Queen?
Yours breathless with anticipation :pDT_Xtremez_29:
She will be changing hers to 'Yes Sir' Druid.

G

grumpyoldb

I think she's been very quiet lately.....................

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Sorry I was too busy gubbing KingGuin at giant connect four, beaten by a female midget, oh the shame :pDT_Xtremez_14:
Wedding was great and the honeymoon was awesome, true to the dramaqueen name, there was one bit of a crisis beforehand but it didn't spoil the day.

Thanks for all the well wishes and the donations to the two charities :pDT_Xtremez_30:

LQ *yes sir* heed :pDT_Xtremez_06:

KingGuin

Sergeant
Sorry I was too busy gubbing KingGuin at giant connect four, beaten by a female midget, oh the shame :pDT_Xtremez_14:
Wedding was great and the honeymoon was awesome, true to the dramaqueen name, there was one bit of a crisis beforehand but it didn't spoil the day.

Thanks for all the well wishes and the donations to the two charities :pDT_Xtremez_30:

LQ *yes sir* heed :pDT_Xtremez_06:

I was well and truly gubbed but then again I only let you win becuase you are dinky and you were a guest in my Mess!