• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New techies at last

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There won't be any change that I can see. There has been no Fault Diagnosis in ATSC for over 18 months. After it was proven that an SAC(T) had at least as much fault diagnosis ability as the average JT. Therefore as Real Slim Shady says this latest generation are already capable/trained to fault diagnose so there will be no need to re-introduce fault diagnosis into ATSC.

That's not going to go down well with the uber-engineering elite that are JTs Hu!

I've always maintained we were as good as a JT, albeit trained slightly differently. I can imagine there have been chomper SAC(T)s but then again there have been chomper JTs too!

Good to see that wearing the Mercedes badge of power no longer means you're treated with contempt by everyone for "not knowing anything".

Last edited:
Back