• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nsn required

Hope someone with a good numbers book can help. Looking for the NSN of a RAF roundal stiker, suitable for putting on vehicles.

Number you require is 7690 99 2205186, sad that i've got it but i've got a stack that I zap over Army sh!t on my Tri-Service unit.

hellosorry for the time that i have taken in replying but i have only just got home!!!]

I went down this road a few years ago now after trying to order some for zapping while holidaying in the sandpit.. after getting the demand cancelled a few times i got on the phone.

Some muppit has cancelled the NSN due to the fact that they thought it was a good idea that if you wanted roundal stickers you could get then made by your unit.... i pointed out that i was overseas and all i got was "well we did not think about that".....

so sorry matey if you want then the you have to get the serco job stealers to make them....

hellosorry for the time that i have taken in replying but i have only just got home!!!]

I went down this road a few years ago now after trying to order some for zapping while holidaying in the sandpit.. after getting the demand cancelled a few times i got on the phone.

Some muppit has cancelled the NSN due to the fact that they thought it was a good idea that if you wanted roundal stickers you could get then made by your unit.... i pointed out that i was overseas and all i got was "well we did not think about that".....

so sorry matey if you want then the you have to get the serco job stealers to make them....

Thanks, but I'm now resigned to everyone thinking I'm in the army as I drive around.