• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old People in Airports

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Old people in supermarkets on a weekend piss me off. They have all midweek to do their bloody shopping but no, they continue to shuffle around on the busiest days, blocking those who have to work longer and longer to fund their shuffling.

Thought you'd reduced your working hours? You could shop on your weekly non weekend day off :cool:

GD on Wheels

Sergeant
Working shifts I find myself food shopping on all days of the week Strangely I find Saturday and Sunday mornings the most QT.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
This thread has a strong smell of piss about it!

I wrote the starting post whilst sat in T1 at Manchester. My flight was delayed by 90 minutes (screw you Easyjet) but eventually we got aluft. I'm in the window, a YouTube content producer/influencer in the middle seat and an old fart in the aisle seat. Guess who wanted to wait until everyone had got off (we were in aisle 6 of an A320) before letting us two out?!

For the person who asked why I don't set off earlier...0440 start is early enough I reckon on a Friday, and if the walking dead didn't slow people up I'd get get another 20 mins of bo-bo time.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Short haul (narrow body) always book an aisle seat, long haul (wide body) always book a window seat, you did well to row 6, a speedy disembarkation stolen. I tend to avoid the first couple of rows as the Crew tend to use the over heads, and when I really don’t need my hand luggage I chuck it in the first available space I come to after the business curtain.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
This thread has a strong smell of piss about it!

I wrote the starting post whilst sat in T1 at Manchester. My flight was delayed by 90 minutes (screw you Easyjet) but eventually we got aluft. I'm in the window, a YouTube content producer/influencer in the middle seat and an old fart in the aisle seat. Guess who wanted to wait until everyone had got off (we were in aisle 6 of an A320) before letting us two out?!

For the person who asked why I don't set off earlier...0440 start is early enough I reckon on a Friday, and if the walking dead didn't slow people up I'd get get another 20 mins of bo-bo time.
Good job you werent so angry you twatted a couple of Police Officers Vim, which seems to be the norm for angry folk at Manchester.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Being a LAE at an airport, it's the bloody hosties that are not ready to go through crew security.

Back