• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One for the Typhoon linies

This pic got me thinking.

1. How long does a Typhoon start take?
2. Is it really that boring?
3. Did the liney concerned not get b0ll0cked for hands in pockets?
4. Is he looking laid back, or just pi$$ed off?

Attachments

• liney.jpg
    liney.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Yep looks more see in than see off. judged by the next door jet being that way round. there fore said bored liney will have been sent out at least 30 mins early by the line controller to watch it do rollers as the tower will have just called it in circuit lol. Still no excuse for hands in pockets...

M

monobrow

Looks like he's wearing DMS shoes on the line as well. Bad bast*rd

Last edited:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
They look like ankle height safety boots/shoes to me.

He has his hands in his pockets because he isn't at a petty training establishment and because he is a liney FFS!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

G

grumpyoldb

He can't be a liney.....................! He's not covered in oil and sh!te and he's got polished shoe's FFS!

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
They look like ankle height safety boots/shoes to me.

He has his hands in his pockets because he isn't at a petty training establishment and because he is a liney FFS!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Surely he should have at least one arm in the air as per the smiley:PDT_Xtremez_30: to give the giffer in the cockpit someone to blame when he bumps the houchin with his wing tip. Good grief can't be the drivers fault can it ...lol

Grumpy I disagree perhaps he's a fairy?

Last edited:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I was a fairy. I was still a scruffy cnut!:PDT_Xtremez_14:

Yes but no oil involved I bet it's a well known fact that at the first touch of OX7 then any self respecting fairy will do a passable imitation of the Wicked witch of the West from the wizard of Oz.

Whilst looking for a suitable illustration I even found a liney version.

G

grumpyoldb

So was/is RHRAM :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Crack on..............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Was a fairy/am still a scruffy cnut.

Told old to change my ways now.
It was always "good game" to bait the SWO at ISL. He used to stand outside the jr mess at lunchtimes knowing that we had to come out to get the bus back to work in 16/17 sheds.
We used to exit out the back passed the barbers shop, and leg it round to the armoury and catch the bus before it got to the airfield.

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Thats deffo not Lossie as the closest place with 3 peaks like that is Inverurie way. Th only significant peaks you can see from Lossie on a south looking way are Ben Rinnes and the smaller Ben Tv Aeriel Up it near Rothes !!! (Forgot name) Its deffo not facing North as the mountains are too close to be up Sutherland area.

Sorry I just got into geek mode there , ill shut now :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Back