• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One for the Typhoon linies

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
That guy's bad to da fuc.king bone!!

And what the fcuk is that supposed to mean?

Grow up, drink a pint of sick, learn how to sh1t your pants properly and then service a jet the real way.

bad to da fuc.king bone my fcuking liney @rse.

Get some in.:PDT_Xtremez_25:

TW

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The guy looks fresh out of training m'lud. The evidence is there for all to see.

1 - He has very short hair so can't have been there long
2 - Reflective bib way to clean so can't have been there long
3 - Denims immaculate so can't have been there long
4 - Footwear showing a shine so can't have been there long

The hands in pockets is a rouse to make you think he's been there for ages instead of a few days. He has seen lineys put their hands in their pockets and is trying to fit in by doing the same.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The guy looks fresh out of training m'lud. The evidence is there for all to see.

The hands in pockets is a rouse to make you think he's been there for ages instead of a few days. He has seen lineys put their hands in their pockets and is trying to fit in by doing the same.

I think you might be right TB, I found this dated a few days earlier, I cannot belive FLT let him get away with this one!

Attachments

• aliney.jpg
    aliney.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
He also appears to be hovering approx 2" off the ground.

Maybe he is a proper liney god after all!!!

TW

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts

............and he ain't a fat ba$tud?

Back