• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opinions wanted please!

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
if you dont want to goto benson you could always swap with me at AMF leuchars

i could do pie, it would be good to see C/T d*** h*****'s face when i walk in and say i is your new sootie. he'd probably say **** off. haha.

gonna accept the post tommorrow, gonna be w@nk not have a superblock for 2 years :PDT_Xtremez_25: but then again looks like i wont be there much.

Now where's my kevlar got to :PDT_Xtremez_41:

Last edited:
D

Disillusioned

You never know you might strike lucky and get excess rent if that scam is still going. I had three and a half great years at Benson. 28 sucked for the most part but there were a great bunch of lads there at the time which helped. Watch out for an oxygen thief of a sooty called Rik.

D

Disillusioned

Actually TCO he was a rigger when he was at Benson.

No idea whether he was involved or not though. Would your wife swap you for a gwar?

Last edited:
Back