• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oscar Preposterous, in the news again...

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
I can't believe that chimp Oscar Pretorius is back in the news, almost as much as I struggle to believe that he got away with manslaughter in the first place! His trial was truly an example of getting away with murder!

I mean, come on people - if you were a burglar, would you really stop mid-job for a jobbie???

There's a burglar in the house! First off, isn't the natural reaction to find your loved ones and protect them, BEFORE going looking for the criminal?

What's the dirty little crim up to? Is he nicking the TV? The silverware? No, he's come for my Andrex...not to worry I'll pop a cap in his a5s before he used too much of it (not cheap stuff, y'know...)