• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PC fails to post!

Rosco151

LAC
Cheers for that Phil, but I'm married with a kid, got some beers in the fridge already, and off out with the lads on Friday night, so all sorted on that front.

Sussed it. Plugged my PSU into my friends tower, all it would do it spin the CPU fan and there was a flickering light in my flashy glo-blue mouse. PSU was crap. Just picked up a new one to plug in for 50 quid, better than what a MoBo and CPU would cost me. Winner!

Thanks for the all the input and advice everyone, I'll be back here again if I have any more problems!

Rosco151

LAC
No worries there Shugster, built this system myself so got the hang of things like that. Overall it's done pretty well, made it about 4 years ago and the PSU is the only thing that's actually gone wrong.

Back