• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pti / PEdO

R

robbo9

hello, im currenlty a trainee pe teacher. and im interested in becoming a pti or pedo, but im colour blind, cp level 4, does anyone know whether this restricts me? or any further advice on this matter?:pDT_Xtremez_26:

E

enginesuck

:pDT_Xtremez_28: No please join, so when you tell us fat techies to run to the green line in the gym we can cheat and run to the red !!!! No more remedial wooooohooooo!!!!!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Fook me Enginesuck, I have the hangover from hell from the stagdoo from hell and that just cleared it!! I havent laughed that hard in yonks!

M

MyShineyAr$e

robbo9 said:
hello, im currenlty a trainee pe teacher. and im interested in becoming a pti or pedo, but im colour blind, cp level 4, does anyone know whether this restricts me? or any further advice on this matter?:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Not sure if it still applies, but certainly it used to be that you would not be accepted with CP4. I tried to re-muster when I was young and stupid (circa 2000) and got a signal back from PMA telling me know because of my CP4 but no explanation of why you need to be CP3 of higher.

I suppose it must be so you give out the right bibs when choosing teams.

T

The-Dark-One

MyShineyAr$e said:
I tried to re-muster when I was young and stupid (circa 2000) and got a signal back from PMA telling me know because of my CP4 but no explanation of why you need to be CP3 of higher.

Perhaps it was because you couldn't spell? No? Know? :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
The-Dark-One said:
Perhaps it was because you couldn't spell? No? Know? :pDT_Xtremez_19:

And that stops him from becoming a PTI? How many do you know that can spell?

M

MyShineyAr$e

Fcuking finger dyslexia has had me again. Like plumber says it would have added weight to my application anyway.