• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regiment Sayings

B

Bill Bones

Fighting
In
Some
Cunnt's
House

&

Causing
Havoc
Iin
Peoples's
Streets

Y

Ymaohyd

We've drifted away somewhat from Regiment sayings into mnemonics.

My fault I admit.

Over on ARRSE,for those who're interested,they've already got a very good mnemonics thread going.

Close enough NFTR.
Was it Parachute or Parachutist?
Or,am I being bloody sad?

Last one - ULLAD.

Haven't seen that one in use recently so,it may have been superceded by something sexier.

R

Roc78

F.
E.
B.
A.

anyone
Gotta start posting sometime!!!
FEBA = Forward Edge of Battle Area :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Favourite saying:

"Gentlemen, my wife is ugly and I have salad for tea..... I have nowhere else better to be, you are in your own time now!

A

airspacegeek

Good drills; in fact you have aroused me to the point where I fear I will be forced to leave this parade square with a limp.

FS Drill Instructor 2007

Chaka

Sergeant
LAC Chaka

'Flt Sgt can I have some bullits for me gun?'

Flt Sgt Monkeybrains

'Chaka yous is an arse,give me twenty'

LAC Chaka

'Thank you Flt Sgt'

HAPPY DAYS!

K

kwazywabbit

Your as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

your as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

S

Spardan

If it ain't raining it ain't training
If it pouring it ain't boring
Think your alive give me 25

Sgt vernee

G

gunner j 344

One I remember is "Lever$%^ you are one scruffy airman" :pDT_Xtremez_42:, or was that a Sqn saying ?????:pDT_Xtremez_30: