• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request for participation in a survey as to why a/c techies chose to leave RAF.

Pinball69

LAC
Hi All,

A request for help. I left the service in August 2017 and I am currently studying for a BSc in Engineering Management with the University of Lincoln. I am at the dissertation stage of the degree and I am exploring why aircraft engineers chose to leave the RAF. I am looking for volunteers who would be willing to complete a short survey and depending on the results I will be looking to interview (Skype/phone/etc) a small number of participants. My selection criteria for participants is SAC to WO aircraft engineers who have left the service within the last two years. If you do not meet this criterion, but know of someone who does I would be grateful if you could highlight this request to them. The link for the survey is here, it should take no more than 10 mins to complete. If you are able to spare 10 minutes of your time, as a token of appreciation for your commitment I will make a donation to the RAF Benevolent Fund for every participant. Thanks in advance. Iain.

Last edited: