• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Roy Chadwick Commemoration Day

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
Mrs PE and I had a couple of hours at the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre at East Kirkby, her idea as well. The Lancaster starting and taxying was superb (expensive if you want to be on it, but I suppose it pays for fuel and upkeep) and the model aircraft flying was also very good. We decided not to stay for the BBMF flypast as it was decided to get out while traffic was still on the way in and we have seen them a few times anyway. I was wearing my E-goat badge, Vulcan to the Sky club badge and even sadder my Armed Forces Veterans badge, Mrs PE was not to happy and decided I am a sad old codger. Did not see any badge wearing E-goaters, so if anyone else went did they enjoy the show?