• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Schedules and Qoutas

hugo_a_go_go

Corporal
I'm starting to come across to mugs thought on page 1.

Just how long can we keep these numbers up in TG4 ..... too many chiefs and not enough indians comes to mind. I was at Tossford recently and its a ghost town in 1RS.

SNCO's on TMT with almost Royal Signals Tech service. Signing on for LOS 30 after 12/13 years is going to kill promotion quota's......dead mans shoes anyone

Last edited:

Ex Tg3

SAC
Why the edit Hugo?

Hugo said:
SNCO's on TMT with almost Royal Signals Tech service. Signing on for LOS 30 after 12/13 years is going to kill promotion quota's......dead mans shoes anyone

hugo_a_go_go

Corporal
Did your phone automatically edit out the following comment?

no, i've just got one of those Galaxy Note 2's and was trying out the S pen thingy.....went a bit wrong :pDT_Xtremez_06:

was actually going to add to post but ended up deleting some of the post.

All back to original post

Last edited: