• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sgt - CT ATM promotion board

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
i wonder why they dont just publish the psl list on the manning website it would save them 100's of phone calls? any reason anybody?

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Went to the AMP Brief yesterday - and they are planning to - started doing it with Flt Lts Board this year and if it proves successful on the next trial (Sqn Ldr Board) then it'll roll out for all PSL's!

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Went to the AMP Brief yesterday - and they are planning to - started doing it with Flt Lts Board this year and if it proves successful on the next trial (Sqn Ldr Board) then it'll roll out for all PSL's!

My impression was that it was to be rolled out for zobs only...

R

Riggermortis

Perhaps they don`t want to publish the list due to the fact that they seem to offer promotion to people who PVR when they aren`t even in the frame. Now surely that would be embarrassing.

B

Barf vader

NOt worried

NOt worried

Apparently my last assesment from my 2RO inferred that I'd peaked as a SNCO so am now looking forward to my next career as a "Mr" where I can peak a bit more. Watch out 99 he's coming your way LMFAO

:PDT_Xtremez_06:

M

Mickwreay

Well I have done my bit to help you all.............!
Missing it already :-)

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
The very ****ed off young lady only told me that I was not on the list and ended the conversation there, My WO is now on the case to find out more gen. I do feel there is still a slight lottery element to promotion. However a friend of mine is in the 30's and got told to ring back in a couple of months. I know they have to find homes for |Kinloss pers then the Harrier force, dont envy their job.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Don't the lists evolve day to day as people turn down promotions?

as far I am aware they just move down the PSL as people turn it down, if they get to the bottom of the PSL they add to it. it happened when I got my third, I was No 120 odd and they only wanted about 80 but no one wanted to go to odiham, 3 guys on the same sqn alone turned it down.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Perhaps they don`t want to publish the list due to the fact that they seem to offer promotion to people who PVR when they aren`t even in the frame. Now surely that would be embarrassing.

and an insult to those of us that are working hard and want to stay in!

R

Riggermortis

Got confirmation of my promotion date on JPA today. So they are starting to work their way through. That`s the second date for April that I know of.:PDT_Xtremez_19:

Back