• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spares anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Biggsoir
  • Start date Start date

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
All i can say is if you anyone of you lot modified your pc or car with a faster processor or bigger wheels you dont keep the old obsolete items do you!! You sell them on to make some money back!

Hmmmmm...well i've got LOTS of "old" pc bits that were upgraded...I keep them in case i need them in the future...even usefull for fault diagnosis.

Maybe i'm an exception.....but i doubt it......

Crack on....................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

KieronSRI

LAC
Hmmmmm...well i've got LOTS of "old" pc bits that were upgraded...I keep them in case i need them in the future...even usefull for fault diagnosis.

Maybe i'm an exception.....but i doubt it......

Crack on....................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

OK bad example but the airforce has been doing this for years. Its called disposal, getting some money back from parts that are obselete is nothing new.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Spares

Spares

try finding spares for test equipment (TME) !

"Give us the Tools, and we will do the job"

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Has someone there been reading the Goat?:

Lot Details
Invalid Lot Number

Sorry, no lot was found, or this lot was pulled by Sales Admin team.

On all the Tornado bits!

Back