• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The man from LOX

• Thread starter Thread starter Pan Warrior
  • Start date Start date
P

Pan Warrior

Where can i find a copy of this cult viewing...

If i had a £ for every time ive seen this...:PDT_Xtremez_35:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
I may be able to get a copy on DVD (Dr Fod that is) along with some other flight safety films. I can't promise anything just jet but will keep you posted on my progress.

M

monobrow

ohhhhh doctor FOD every time!! Seem to remember something like a jet engine removing some lady's clothes??!!??

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
ohhhhh doctor FOD every time!! Seem to remember something like a jet engine removing some lady's clothes??!!??

She climbed into a lightening intake and slides down with her legs wrapped around the nose cone......... I've just dribbled :PDT_Xtremez_15:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
The long winter nights must fly by for you

Oh they do Bitburger, there's nothing better than a wee bit of flight safety education when it's cold and windy outside. I mean it's either that or try and find some worthwhile viewing on TV when sky offer twelvetymillion channels of absolute poo. Saying that discovery wings keeps me amused for hours.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
She climbed into a lightening intake and slides down with her legs wrapped around the nose cone......... I've just dribbled :PDT_Xtremez_15:

I used to do that on a daily basis......not quite the image your after i bet....

Crack on...............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Miss Wayward body:PDT_Xtremez_15: wonder what she's like now:PDT_Xtremez_17: the old flight safety films were the bestt anyone who appeared in a 70's/80's brit series either crashed his Harrier cos his brekky was sh!te (Invisible Man David McCallum I think) or got wiped out because the winglocks weren't in on his Phantom (Richard O'Sullivan from Robins Nest)
Best film by far though our friends the yanks Fcuk it right up in "Nam", "How to stage a disaster" Ben Hoa airfield quality watching lots of explosions and it was real:PDT_Xtremez_19:

N

Noodle

Been trying to describe it to someone where I'm working now, they just don't get it.

Suppose thats what I get for being a rigger thats now become a secretary!!!

P

Pan Warrior

Barrrf peeeuk

Barrrf peeeuk

I used to do that on a daily basis......not quite the image your after i bet....

thanks for that tashy..

note to self Format mind and thoughts:/:PDT_Xtremez_42:

E

Edzar

You have taken it too far Tashy!!!!!
I have just been sick in my mouth:PDT_Xtremez_02:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
You have taken it too far Tashy!!!!!
I have just been sick in my mouth:PDT_Xtremez_02:

Then i am satisfied...my work in this life is done :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Crack on.........:PDT_Xtremez_09:

P.S. These days as you know would be a hell of a job to get me down there...well not without removing the radar bullet first !!

G

gemarriott

That was THE film to watch during armament trade training. Ahh good old explosive regulations.....

The only bit I remember was the bangs when the airfield went up and of course kaflaxipac from the navy training film. Fcuked if I can remember what kaflaxipac meant though.

Back