• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Voice of F1 on BBC1

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Ace! Whilst watching the Gadget Show, I can't help myself from thinking what a sight it would be with her and Pollyanna muff diving each other!

Good job I've just gone and upgraded Sky for the F1 channel as well. :D

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
Except???

Except???

Ace! Whilst watching the Gadget Show, I can't help myself from thinking what a sight it would be with her and Pollyanna muff diving each other!

Good job I've just gone and upgraded Sky for the F1 channel as well. :D

Except "She" will be on the BBC?
DOH FAIL!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Who cares if we only see her once a month? She was the only good reason to watch The Gadget Show; Polyanna Woodward's acceptable in small doses (5 minutes with a tissue usually works) but she's thick as mince and now only serves to idolise that prick Jason and agree with every retarded statement he comes out with.